Hunter Low Profile III Ceiling Fan Range
Designed for ceilings
In today's homes and units, lower ceiling heights call for a fan that really hugs the ceiling, and look no further than the Low Profile III. A mere 247mm from the ceiling, this fan offers increased safety, without sacrificing air movement.
- The Low Profile can be either 132cm (52") or 112cm (44") in diameter, which makes it suitable for small or medium to large sized rooms. (Both size blades are included in the box)
- A switch blade is a blade with a different colour/ finish on each side of the blade, so you have the choice of two different colours or finishes for your fan.
- The white Hunter Low Profile features white on one side and maple (light timber) on the other, while the brushed nickel has a dark walnut finish on one side of its blades and maple on the other.
- The Low Profile II is pre wired to accept any Hunter light kit. This also means that you can add a light kit at any time with no need for extra installation costs.
- The Low Profile's three speeds are operated by a pull chain, however a wall controller or a remote controller can also be fitted.
|Size / Length||132 cm (52") or 112cm (44") Both Blade Sets included|
|Blades||5 Switch blade|
|Globe Type||Light Adaptable|
|Reversible Function||Reversible blades|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|