Refunds And Returns Policy
CHANGE OF MIND
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can't be easily fixed.
We recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from Australian Lighting. Ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
Goods must be returned within a reasonable time. This timeframe may vary from product to product and may depend on the type of product you purchased and the price you paid.
Please keep your proof of purchase - e.g. your receipt.
*Please Note we do not accept any returns for Clearance or Sale Items.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If any goods arrive damaged, please contact us as soon as possible. We will arrange to have the damaged goods returned to a Australian Lighting Store and either arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
CONSUMER GUARANTEES AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
Refer to Consumer Guarantees for more information.
Where you have any questions or concerns relating to your Order, please immediately contact us.
Returns Procedure For Online Orders
To return, simply:
1. Contact our team on 03 9548 9200 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your return.
2. You will be sent a shipping label (costs incurred by customer) to return the item.
3. Place the item in its original packaging using the shipping label provided.
4. Once we have received the return item you will be issued with a store credit to the value of the item/s purchased. Strictly No Refunds. You will NOT be credited for shipping costs.
Alternatively you can visit a Australian Lighting Store within seven (7) days of receiving the order to return the item and receive a store credit.