Spyda Ceiling Fan Walnut Blades 56"
Bargain Price - Limited Stock
Oakleigh Store only
1400mm Fully Moulded Plastic Alloy Composite 3 Blade Ceiling Fan with True Spin Technology™ motor. Suitable for both indoor/covered outdoor, coastal and commercial applications. T
- True-spin Technology™ is the latest development in ceiling fan motor engineering.
- Durable corrosion proof and UV Protected components allow the Spyda to be safely used for both indoor/covered outdoor and commercial applications.
- Low noise output makes the Spyda an ideal fan for bedrooms.
- Precision moulded PC composite blades have been designed for superior balanced performance.
- Highest quality Japanese bearings create a smooth running long life fan that is guaranteed to give years of trouble free operation.
- Aerodynamic blades combined with True-spin Technology™ produces increased air circulation.
- ECO Switch Setting. A pre selected speed setting allows the fan to run at a reduced running cost whilst maintaining adequate air circulation.
- Reversible airflow option for summer or winter. Spyda is backed by a six year motor warranty. Install friendly quick connect wiring and quick fix assembly.
|Size / Length||56” (1400mm)|
|Globe Type||Can be adapted with LED light kit accessory|
|Reversible Function||Yes - Located On Motor Housing|
|Location||Indoor And Outdoor Under Covered Installation|
|Control||Three Speed Wall Controller|